Nicky and Sara are the beauty and brains behind The Mumpreneurs Networking Club. They make a unique, driven, ambitious and very tenacious team. They are like an old married couple: they laugh at ridiculous things, ignore each other often, have at least 10 new ideas a day and find each other only mildly irritating. Nicky’s favourite quote is “Be so Awesome they can't ignore you” Sara’s favourite quote is “It must be true I read it on Facebook”
- Welcome to The Hub
- The MNC Hub Orientation Tour
- Let's Get Started!
- Let's Get Started Workbook
- 5 Quick success Strategies
- The MNC Hub 30 Day Challenge Worksheet
- Set Your Long Term Goals
- Downloadable PR Planner for 2019 by Amanda Ruiz
- Fast Action Strategy Planning Worksheet
- Your Business Dashboard Plan
- Strategy - What IS It?
- Priority Matrix - Example
- Downloadable PR Calendar and Worksheet 2019 by Amanda Ruiz
- Blogging for Business Guide
- Your Marketing SWOT
- How to Win Awards
- Business Networking - Why Do It?
- Business Networking - How To
- Business Networking 12 Month Challenge
- A Brief Guide to Social Media for Business
- Your ONE Thing
- Become THE Expert In Your Field
- Bad Habits!
- Stuck In A Rut?
- Get Productive!
- How to Choose a Mentor
- Getting Guilt-Free For Good with Emily Thorpe
- Financial Goals Setting Worksheet
- Your Dream Month Worksheet
- Funding The Dream Brainstorm
- Increase Your Prices
- Creating Video with Mi Elfverson of Eye Storm
- Principles of Facebook with Claire Jones-Hughes of Clarita Digital
- Blogging Masterclass with Cat Fyson of The Content Consultant
- Introduction to Digital Marketing with Carolyn of C J Strand Cyber Hype
- Top 3 PR Mistakes with Amanda Ruiz - The Ultimate Door Opener
- How Blogging Can Start a Conversation with Claire Jones-Hughes of Clarita Digital
- How to Create a One Page Business Plan with Nicola Huelin of MPower
- How to be Sustainably Successful and Keep Your Sanity with Dr Yvette Ankrah MBE
- Getting Guilt Free for Good with Emily Thorpe
- Why you need a Marketing Strategy with Jane Guest of Adaray