We are looking to expand the MNC Dream Team to support the MNC community at this time. Our extraordinary mission statement (read here) contained a raft of measures and activities for our community. Our primary objective was to keep our community networking at virtual meetings and connected, and supported at this time. The online meetings had an attendance of over 200! 200 businesses engaging and connecting online. We’ve kept up with development from the Chancellor and kept our community informed. That’s 200 businesses a week showing up and being visible!
We are now ready to forge ahead with Phase 2 of our mission and are planning for Phase 3. This is where we need you! We are looking to place members with specific skills sets on the MNC Community Sponsor Dream Team. This will us help more of the MNC community with practical solutions and support the measures and timetable of MNC activities. We are living through extraordinary times and we are offering a storming community sponsorship arrangement to those joining our Community Sponsors Dream Team.
This is not your average Sponsorship arrangement. But these are not average times! It’s a 3month pledge. There is no financial exchange. MNC is committed to staying highly visible in these unprecedented days and months. We want to give as many members, with the right skills set and attitude, the opportunity of a 3month placement with the Community Sponsors Dream Team as possible.
The first members we are very keen to talk to, will have super powers round these topics and skills:
- Twitter – are you a super tweeter? Do you love the fast paced, sharp, witty Twittersphere?
- Word Press Blog – love a bit of blogging? Enjoy others blogs? Can you encourage others to write a bit? Think Editor with WordPress skills!
- Email /Content marketing. Are you a content King or Queen? Know the difference between hitting the mark and boring your audience?
- Canva? Can you produce a new graphic while home schooling, for something we needed yesterday when both Directors are explaining their differing vision for one project?!
The Community Sponsors benefits:
- It will ensure you stay highly visible over the next 3 months.
- Opportunity to engage directly with the whole community from the HQ platform
- Introduce you across 14 Facebook groups, with 5000 members, Twitter with 15k, Main Facebook page 10,000
- Introduction in our virtual meetings as one of our crack MNC Community Sponsor Dream Team
- Scheduled webinar for MNC community
- Scheduled Q & A with Sara for broadcast to the MNC community.
- Chance to work directly with MNC Directors Sara and Nicky for 3 months on strategy and contingencies!
Could it be you? Curious about how we can work together? Come and talk to us, Sara 07576 813340 or Nicky 07920 482380 or you’ll find us online somewhere!